Sunday, February 13, 2005

Second Singleton Dinner

So freshman year, I cooked a Valentine's dinner for my single friends/friends whose significant others were at another college. I'm doing it again this year, just with a slightly extended menu.

Menu:
* Spaghetti and sauce (and possibly sausage)
* Chicken Parmasean
* Eggplant lasagna
* Spinach Ricotta Casserole
* Garlic Bread
* Cheesecake

(Helen was a really good sous chef, and the Eggplant Parm will be awesome. As will the spinach ricotta casserole. I haven't cooked anything else, but other than the chicken parm it's all easy)

If you're reading this and single then ask me about it. It's tonight, here, at 7.

(By the way, Dan and Amy are an old married couple)

Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to look up what "sous-chef" meant. Because I'm lame, don't cook, and don't know French?

Just kidding. I'm cool.

H