Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm fast

On January 10, I failed to pay a toll on the NJ Turnpike, so the NJ Transit Whatever tells me.

Only problem with that: I haven't been in New Jersey since August. I flew out to California on January 2 and haven't moved back. And my car was in the possession of the auto shippers from January 6-January 21.

This means one of two things: either someone from the car company was joyriding (unlikely), or my car being on the top of an auto trailer screwed up the sensor on the NJ Pike.

(When my parents called, I was trying to think "I didn't blow off any tolls recently, right? I mean, I have gone through some toll plazas before the light went green, but I paid...")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was gonna yell at you for being in nj and not telling me.... you could have coem to visit... but- wow that is crazy ~steph~