Tuesday, April 19, 2005

recap

Our women's A team posted a time during exhibitions that would have gotten them 4th overall. Bummer, and sorry to the ladies for the failed pushbar. Our men broke 2:20 during finals, which is awesome!

I'm considering flying out to LA over the July 4 weekend for the IndepenDance Festival featuring Paul van Dyk. Tickets are $35, airplane tickets are about $300. If I fly in on the day of, the concert goes all night, and I could maybe stay at my aunt and uncle's and use them for transportation.

It sounds amazing... however, I can't float the cash today. And I'm not sure I really should be floating the cash for this. And my parents were planning on coming down to NC that weekend.

I've decided to drive by Niagara Falls on the way home after finals, as I don't have anywhere to be immediately at home. I've also purchased tickets to Modest Mouse and O.A.R. (in addition to the Dave Matthews Band tickets I've already got) so it sounds like a rather music summer coming up.

Learning, constantly learning, about everything.

No comments: