Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 travels

Somewhat for myself, a list of travel I (or Helen and I) did in 2008:

January: 
Lake Tahoe for a weekend of skiing
Mammoth Mountain for a week of skiing

February:
Disneyland for the company winter trip
Boston to see my Grandfather
Lake Tahoe for a weekend of skiing

March:
Lake Tahoe two weekends for skiing
NYC for Helen to go to the Opera, and me to hang out with Kacy and Kevin

April:
Boston for my Dad's 60th birthday
Lake Tahoe for one weekend of skiing
Pittsburgh for Carnegie Mellon's Carnival

May:
Qatar for the first graduation of Carnegie Mellon Qatar and a side jaunt to Jordan to see the Dead Sea and Petra
Los Angeles for Helen's grandmother's 80th birthday
San Francisco for my bachelor party (not exactly travel, but people traveling to see me!)

June:
Lake Tahoe for Jeremy's wedding

July:
No travel!

August:
Helen and my wedding in Burlingame (again, not travel but our favorite people came to us)
Maui for our honeymoon (Lahaina/Ka'anapali and Hana)
Boston and Maine for labor day

September:
No major travel

October:
No major travel

November:
Maine for the Maine Brewery Festival
Los Angeles for Thanksgiving

December:
Mendocino/Fort Bragg for beer tasting
LA for Christmas
Maine for Christmas

Miles flown in 2008:

No comments: